Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/21/2005 5:51:08 PM EDT
Hello.
I understand this could be the wrong forum, but this is the only one I know that has some knowledgeable people (if it has to be moved please let me know).

I have CZ 550 varmint, in a regular wooden stock (free floated barrel).
I bought adjustable pillar bedding kit. I read ALOT of information about pillar bedding but still not comfortable enough doing it my self. I need someone to lead me the first time. I have a lot of tools at home, so I would guess I have the most of the needed tools.

If you live close to NE Philadelphia, and would be able to provide some assistance with pillar bedding please let me know (I will pay all gas costs and such).

I could be reached through the PM function, or my Email [email protected]

From my end I could be useful in these ways:
I have 12ton press, drill press, and many other tools needed for AK build.
I am a network major in college (somewhat good at it too), so I could help out with computers (software, hardware, networks, virus protection/removal).
I also worked as a mechanic at one time, so would be able to help out with car problems (however I don't do engine and trans work, too complicated for my small garage).

For feedback purposes my s/n is omega53513 on ebay,gunbroker, and many others.
Thank You
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top