Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/21/2005 6:53:16 AM EDT
I was doing a random Google search after reading a thread in the General Discussion section and came up with this site. Seems my AK screw build pics even made it over there! Looks like some pretty good info, even some dimensions for you flat benders!

Look under the Links and Info section.

Web site for AKParts.com
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#1]
here is the direct link to your pics for people that may give up before they find them...

www.akparts.com/akinfo8.html

www.akparts.com/akinfo9.html
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.

I tried doing a direct link to the pics but it didn't work, instead it redirected to the home page, don't know where I screwed up!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quib, thanks for creating this information in the first place!

Do you know of any links that show how to bend a flat without having a bending brake or press?

GilaMonster
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Hope they asked premission to use them first.

But cool shit anyway.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

But cool shit anyway.

No they didn’t…….brings back memories doesn’t it!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Threaten legal action against them for some $$$.  You know, by taking the picture, you own the copyright to it.  It's technically stealing, but whatever.  Nice attitude about it .  I take semi-pro shots and I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't ask
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Threaten legal action against them for some $$$.  You know, by taking the picture, you own the copyright to it.  It's technically stealing, but whatever.  Nice attitude about it .  I take semi-pro shots and I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't ask

I’ve went through this before with another individual. These pics were taken and used before I pulled them down and added the watermarks. At least this guy gave me credit and asks that the pics not be copied for resale!

If I would have known that they’d be so popular I’d have charged for them myself!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But cool shit anyway.

No they didn’t…….brings back memories doesn’t it!

Yup it does.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#9]
You know, a couple of people on Ebay got a little tired of some other sellers using their pics/linking their pics to their auctions.  They were direct-linking and bogarting the originator's bandwidth.  

SOOOOOO, the first guy got the idea to put a pic of something else (definitely not something you would want on your auction)on his hosting site, while keeping the same pic name.  Anyways, what this effectively did was to put an unwanted pic on someone else's (the bogarter's) auction.

Food for thought if they are poaching your BW.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks great!

What's all this crap about screw builds looking "unprofessional"??  
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top