Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/10/2005 9:34:37 PM EDT
Where can i find a AK reciever with all holes with truion holes/stock holes for a fixed standard stock chambered for 7.62x39 and already heat treated? im willing to go through a FFL and pay no more than $100 just for the receiver itself.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Global Trades.  I think they still offer a fully heat treated receiver with all the holes pre drilled.
globaltrades.com
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep on that one...global trades it the best
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:45:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't realize the Global receivers had the trunnion holes already drilled. I have one of their 1.0mm receivers on backorder. Is it special order pre-drilled?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#4]
nobody sells a "ALL HOLES ALREADY DRILLED AK STAMP RECIEVER" except for JOEKEN. just found that out. If all holes are not even drilled, and only half way drilled, why do you need a FFL?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#5]
because of the bent metal. A flat is a piece of metal, but a boxed frame is considered a gun, even if unfinished.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#6]
you want to drill your trunnion holes yourself. its not hard
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#7]
the trunnion holes arnt drilled for  a reason
all other holes are drilled
all ak's are diff if the holes where all predrilled
it would be luck of the draw if it would fit the 100% rec
and kits like the rommy wouldnt fit (the middle rivet is offset on front trunnion)
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top