Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/30/2005 9:39:34 AM EDT
Looking for a pistol trunnion or some block off plate for a pistol. I've got an underfolder trunnion but hate to waste it. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on guys, anyone. I've done a search and can't find jack.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#3]
you can take an AMD trunion, with a stock, cut off the stock, and weld the thing in the hole, grind it smooth, and only you know where it came from

I have seen them for cheap, like $15 - $20 somwhere on the net... ( my memory fails me as to where)

OR spend $50 on a custom built one, your choice. But if you have a welder, I would go with a modified AMD trunion.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
depinds what your gonna use it on
if its an amd go with an amd rear block modded
if its a krink go with the orig uf trunnion (can be sbr later with little trouble also helps with resale value)
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Well I'm building it for a friend. He is giving me the underfolder to help with the build. I figured it would be better to keep the underfolder trunion and buy something esle than buying another underfolder trunnion. It's a m92 pistol.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#6]
underfolders sell for quite a bit more than a pistol trunion. I would keep the underfolder, and buy a cheap AMD rear trunion.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:35:58 PM EDT
[#7]
well actually you should use the orig trunnion
the m92 rear is diff from a standard uf trunnion
and cant be used on anythang but a krink theres nothang to hold the top cover on
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top