Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/21/2005 9:42:47 AM EDT
Is there a group buy going on somewhere? I heard that a while back you could get Vulcans in quantity for 35 each? I need 4 or 5

I want to build a few guns up and not use flats.

Anybody?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I think Global Trades/Armory USA receivers go for about $50 ea in the white.  My advise is to pony up the extra $8 and get it parked.

Vulcans are more expensive and the trunion holes just aren't right- your magwell ends up being too tight front to back.  Also, watch the lower part of the lower rails for excessive contact with your mags.

Other than that, cheapest way is to fold yourself.  At least you won't have to drill all the holes and dremel the hell out of it to get it shooting like you would on an '80%'.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top