Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/17/2005 2:18:32 PM EDT
Hi,
    I'm desperatly trying to get a good parts kit for an RPK before it's completly too late. If I can't find one at all I'll suck it up and buy a pre-built, but I'd really rather do it myself. I've seen a few places that have them listed, but they all say "out of stock" and I have a feeling that's indefenate. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Best hope is to find a individual that has one he/she wants to part with.. I'd say expect to pay around $500 or so after inflation hits them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a kit with a good bore that I may be willing to part with if offered the right trade.  I have the full setup set aside.  New Russian cleaning rod, new Russian wood, 75 rnd drum, four 40 rnd mags....
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:46:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Cornfed what kind of trades are you looking for?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 4 kits in the garage 3 are spoken for the fourth is a friends who said he just bought it for speculation purposes.  Do you wan't me to ask him if he would part with it?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:24:17 AM EDT
[#5]
of course
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top