Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/17/2005 6:05:44 AM EDT
This is my first build and am wondering if there are certain receivers that work better with the polish underfolder design?  Mostly I am am concerned about the rear trunnion.  

Let me have opinions on the best trigger groups, gas pistons, etc.  I am not intimately familiar with any of the brands or suppliers

Between people I know and my brother we have 3 or 4 that need built.  Reputable builders reply quote me a price and we may just have them built.

^Thanks a lot everyone
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard Dan's ammo is good here is a link in a forum
http://www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=95&t=74054
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Best receiver so far is the 1.0mm GT with the ORF pistol grip reinforcement plate added.

I use Tapco G2 double hook trigger sets exclusively - best for the money I have found.

I don't change the gas piston from the one the kit came with - there's better parts to change for compliance.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top