Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 4:53:18 PM EDT
I've been reading this forum (build it yourself) for about three months, I will add that I have a Rommy AK47 and love firing it (just put an ajustable trigger in it and love shooting it even more)..oh ya and it's cheap to shoot too! Now I'm ready to do a first build, theres a lot of information on building in this forum however there are some "not-so-clear" issues also, so I ordered the AGI DVD "building the AKs rifle"...All you new guys before you doing anything get the DVD, it sheads a light on every aspect of building these rifle, from flats, manufactered recives..you name it and there are plans for some very slick (money saveing) tools (barrel removing tool from a steering wheel puller, barrel installing tool...etc). And it covers the big question "head spaceing" For me it was a well spent $59!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats great! Glad you found it useful. Keep in mind that just about every "trick" in those AK build videos was first found either here, the AKFiles, Gunco or Gunsnot. Be sure and show us a picture of your completed build.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me tell you reading this forum is an education in it's self.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top