Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/14/2005 1:05:29 PM EDT
I had the opportunity to spend several hours in Stickerman's shop, the home of AK-BUILDER.com, last night.  He is a great asset to the home building community!  Through some great adversity, he plugged along with three of us novices showing us the ropes to build our own rifles.
Through the process, I was able to better understand the process of how his jig works along with several others that are available to the home builder.
The other jigs that were used were the Plinkers jigs and I was very impressed how they performed.
Stickerman stuck with us until I was the last one there.  A great deal was learned from this guy and his products.  If you want tools that work, See AK-BUILDER.com.  You will not be dissappointed!
Dave
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:05:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to second what Dave said.  I was there for about 8 hours and stickerman definately knows his stuff.  A big thanks should go to the Mrs. Stickerman for allowing us to invade her garage and "kidnap"  her husband for the day.    I'll try to post pics after I get the 2 halves of mine back together and the rear trunnion on.

Aaron
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
AK-Builder is great. Just give him a call he'll talk with anybody.

Thanks Curtis
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I Screwed up on the on line form and requested overnight shipping for items impossible to ship that way.  My phone rang before I could send and e-mail to get it fixed. He was already on it.  Had a great conversation with him.  Seems to know his s**t.  All the tools listed are the best available at this time.  What he does not make, he gets from those that make the best.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top