Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 3:08:46 PM EDT
I just got my grade B Romanian kit from DPH and it looks like a grade A very nice looks like it was only test fired. Got my grade A tantal kit at the same time and it looks like a grade B kit, lots of finish missing and looks  like it been shot alot. I'm not complaining I was happy to still be able get one.  Just  wondering what the other tantals have looked like.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just got my grade B Romanian kit from DPH and it looks like a grade A very nice looks like it was only test fired. Got my grade A tantal kit at the same time and it looks like a grade B kit, lots of finish missing and looks  like it been shot alot. I'm not complaining I was happy to still be able get one.  Just  wondering what the other tantals have looked like.

When I get my Tantal kit I will post pics here.

FYI most polish rifles were carried a lot but not shot very often. Check the barrel and look at the inside parts. At most all it needs is a good refinishing.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got a Romainan AKM kit from Bocefus and I still have a several more I am waiting on from DPH...  I was dying to see how these Romainain kits look because of the rave reviews and it's funny...  it looks a lot like my SAR-1 did when it was new...  (IE Rather ruff looking)...  I don't have a Tanntial kit but I do have four of the PMKMS kits (One Collector Grade and the other three were Grade A and my PMKMS kits are just exceptional...  well, two of the four are exceptional while the other two are just great...

As you said, right now I am just hapy to have some kits and I am scrounging to see what else I can get while the getting is still possible...
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top