Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/10/2005 2:15:18 PM EDT
HEY brother
WHO IS BUILDING AK IN OUR STATE OF ILLINOS? IF no one.
ANY ONE WANT TO HAVE AK BUILDING PARTY?
I HAVE NO TOOL FOR BULDING THEM, BUT ME AND A FRIEND WANT TO BUILD THREE KIT UP. SO MAYBE SOMEONE WITH THE KNOW HOW TO BULID THEM, WOULD BE NICE AND HELP US OUT..  I am in joliet,,  So plaese post if you have the tool and know how to help us.  it look like we have alot of guy here who want the party,  FOR the guy's with the tool & know how, i think we could GET  some cash for your time and tool,,THIS IS TANKERFRANK
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be up for it, provided you can give me a week advance notice and we can do it on a weekend.

I do not have the bending tools however.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey!  You and I live very close to each other.  Too bad I packed up all my shit and sent it back to Ohio.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be up for it ...

I am in the NW burbs. Where are  you guys from?

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I will go whereever I have to in order to attend.

I'm in Lake Geneva, so the Chicagoland area isn't much or a drive.

Av.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm on the so. side, can I get in on this?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#6]
WELL
WE have the guy's who want the have a party, now we need the tool's !
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top