Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 8:49:24 PM EDT
I have a great Yugo M92 krink kit. Does anyone make a underfolder receiver for these? If not, are there any links to thread for taking a regular receiver and modifiying it for the underfoler?
TIA

d65
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:58:20 PM EDT
[#1]
no special recivers made for underfolders.  Just drill more holes i think for where the folder goes.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:16:10 AM EDT
[#2]
they do make a rec cut for a folder but they are shit
just rivet your folder in drill small holes and open them with dremel
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:38:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Try ak-builder.com they have flats ready to go!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks to all for the responses. Sounds like Riveting, drilling small holes, and dremeling will work best for me.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:57:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The flats that AK-Builder sells will not work with Yugo kits.....according to them they are for the Polish UF's only.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the yugo92krink has a stantard receiver ???
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah. It uses the standard receiver. It does not have the buldged trunion in front like the M70 and M70AB1 underforlder.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#8]
It was not hard to cut the holes. Here is a pic of my first build. Longboat helped me with the riveting but I installed the underfolder myself. Use the demilled receiver as a pattern and drill undersize and then dremel to the correct size. You do not want the small holes oversized so be careful.

Bomber
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice looking build! Thanks for the advice and pic.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top