Posted: 8/4/2005 2:12:10 PM EDT
two 74s
RPK
PMKMS
Romy AKMS

G2 AK47 double hooks for all of them?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
What type of receiver are you using with them? If it's a Global, then I'd go with the double hook.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Global for all but the RPK.

The 47 G2 FCGs work fine for 5.45 builds?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure, it'll work just fine. Either way you're good.  Some people claim that a double hook is smoother.  The Globals come cut out for a double hook but you could use a single hook if you wanted to.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sure, it'll work just fine. Either way you're good.  Some people claim that a double hook is smoother.  The Globals come cut out for a double hook but you could use a single hook if you wanted to.

Tapeo, do you have any ideas for this...Off topic but I don't want to start a new thread... Subject: G2 double hook fire control group, improving the action.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make the G2 smoother and function nicer?   I've shot a Mak 90 and a G2 side by side.  The mak 90 has a much smoother tigger pull.  

Comments anyone on how to improve the pull on a G2 Double hook?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Boy, I don't know.  That's a good question though.  Seems like I've seen info on this posted before.  I'm sure someone on this board will have some info on how to do this.  If I find something, I'll let you know.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top