Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 1:07:50 PM EDT
What are the options for replacing the front grip/forearm on an AMD 65 for a pistol build?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I am thinking about using a Galil fore arm and SAW grip on my next build, another AMD 65. If you can find the wood furniture off of another AK, with a wood pistol grip, that would make one neat package.  I am still undecided to build another rifle or pistol.  
Damn, I may have to build another rifle and a pistol.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#2]
You probably know that you can't use the forward PG on a pistol build because it becomes an AOW if you do.  This being said, the black polymer forends look good on pistols, the Galil would look good too, or you could wood it out:D
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:17:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top