Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/24/2005 11:20:02 AM EDT
Has anybody ordered from these guys? How are they on stocking items and shipping in a timely fashion? Has anyone bought there 80% receivers? What are they like? Any comments would be appreciated. I did a search but found nothing back 30 days.
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Todd is a good guy to do business with.  I have ordered many things and have had no problems.
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 12:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
He had OOW receivers in stock when nobody else had any. Quick shipment. Prompt email response.
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quick shipment, answered all my questions fast, and the product is well done.

I finish up a pistol build tonight on his bent receiver and I'll be shooting it in the morning.

Order with confidence.
Link Posted: 2/27/2005 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#4]
bought an 80% pre bent receiver and screw kit to do a amd-65,  fast delevery
Link Posted: 2/28/2005 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Excellent quality, very fast E-mail confirmation and shipment.
Bought 2 blank/screw kits (.050)...Earned my business.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks fellas! With all that positive feedback, I ordered two 80% receiver kits! That's what I like about this forum, guys watching out for you, so we don't make the same mistakes!
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I got my two 80% receivers in yesterday. They look great and instructions are very good. I am very pleased. Thanks everybody for the feedback!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I know this is a little late but Todd is great.  Excellent product and stands behind his product.

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top