Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/29/2004 10:31:37 AM EDT
Can someone please link me to someone that carries the OOW receivers?
Besides them and ohio rapid fire?
Thanks,
Shadow
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#1]
What exactly are you looking for by trying to find someone else?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Ohio Ordnance Works has the receivers but they're not treated yet. I called them today and they said it would take 3 weeks to a month.
Ohio rapid fire said the same thing....but even longer.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you trying to get a 545 or 762 receiver.  I just purchase a 545 about a month ago directly from OOW.  If I was you I would just place the order directly from OOW and wait.  3 weeks really isn't that bad.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:02:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I was at their shop today and bought a 7.62 lower. The wife and I took a drive op to chardon and picked one up for my AMD-65 build. The recievers were coated by what looked like somekind of bluing. I've already got everything trimmed and fitted so hopefully I can thread and mount everything by next week.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered a 7.62 receiver from OOW a couple of days ago.  They mentioned that they are currently out of 5.45, and it will be about three weeks until they have more available.  It might be a bit hard finding someone who has them in stock.  I'd say your best bet would be to get an order in at OOW.  This should assure your place in line, and by default they will be the first to have them.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top