Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 8:05:07 PM EDT
Do you need to be 21 to order there kits. Or is that just for the ammo they sell
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I just recieved my kit, didnt ask me for age.

Jason
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I am pretty sure my kits came "Adult Signature Required"....  you are over 12, correct
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah im 20 but when i go to order it asksme my birthdate and the year only goes to 1983 no 84 and there are other checkboxes that say i agree that i am 21 years of age
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]
My kit was waiting for me on my front porch.  No sig needed, no questions about age.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
i have never had that come up either.
ammo itself is a whole nother story though
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:06:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Tapco kits always seem to come Adult Signature Required.  Also, if you order a Bayonet it often will come Adult Signature required...  It is a real PITA when you work
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tapco kits always seem to come Adult Signature Required.  Also, if you order a Bayonet it often will come Adult Signature required...  It is a real PITA when you work

mine just showed up on the door step with a little red bow and a card that said happy sunset...ok not really but it was on the doorstep when i woke up
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#8]
All ammo is supposed to come with adult sig. required. Luckily I give my UPS driver a xmas gift every year and we get by.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top