Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:50:45 PM EDT
Just a heads up...The Krinkov kits that Kvar are selling don't come with the sidefolder. Advertised "Complete" without receiver I ordered 2 and no folding stocks! Pretty obvious what they did since everybody and his brother wants a sidefolder now. When I asked about when I could expect the rest of my kits they said they were talking to BULGARIA. Gee thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just a heads up...The Krinkov kits that Kvar are selling don't come with the sidefolder. Advertised "Complete" without receiver I ordered 2 and no folding stocks! Pretty obvious what they did since everybody and his brother wants a sidefolder now. When I asked about when I could expect the rest of my kits they said they were talking to BULGARIA. Gee thanks

Do they intend to get you the stock in a reasonable amount of time? If not, that is kind of illegal. In fact I tihnk it may have been illegal for them to not inform you up front that they didn't have the parts they were charging you for.

I'd be demanding either some sort of compensation or a full refund including shipping and return shipping.

Thanks for the heads up. I will probably be buying one of these to build as a pistol, but I'll be sure to call them and tell them I want the cost of the stock knocked off since they can't provide it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#2]
That is deceptive marketing. I would love to build a krink pistol, but 400 is a bit high.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That is deceptive marketing. I would love to build a krink pistol, but 400 is a bit high.

Did you read the thread ab out building a krink pistol?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
That sucks, I was thinking of ordering a 5.56 and doing a pistol, and use the folder on something else.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes 400.00 is high especially when I paid 249.00 for the last one 2 years ago. I am going to build a pistol with the 5.56 so I really only needed one folder but now.......
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes 400.00 is high especially when I paid 249.00 for the last one 2 years ago. I am going to build a pistol with the 5.56 so I really only needed one folder but now.......

As long as it's not 5.45mm I don't think you'll catch any flak. Don't want to eff up an entire ammo supply!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top