Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/24/2004 12:50:07 PM EDT
Hi there, K-var is out of the rear blocks w/ sling swivel for building AK pistols and doesn't think they will be getting more soon if ever. Does anyone know where else I can get one?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hi there, K-var is out of the rear blocks w/ sling swivel for building AK pistols and doesn't think they will be getting more soon if ever. Does anyone know where else I can get one?

Wow am I glad I ordered mine when I did...  They were the only place I knew was selling them and they were made in Romania based on the sticker that is on the ones I got...  Good Luck as these really are great for a pistol build!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
find you an AMD block and weld up the folder hold
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]
That's my plan B, but the rear blocks have a sling swivel in them. It comes with a rear trunion for the folder so I am going to look at that one and see if I can mod it to take a sling swivel.

Quoted:
find you an AMD block and weld up the folder hold

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top