Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/11/2004 9:51:44 AM EDT
doesanyone have a pic of how the AMD 65 folding stock goes together?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you mean by goes together.  How to install the locking mech or how it fits in the receiver?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
locking mech
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#3]
if you wait until tuesday....you can drill the hole in the reciever to allow thin pin to function properly..so you can use the folder as is should be used!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#4]
The locking mech is pretty simple.  It is comprised of 3 pieces.  There is a foot that goes into a similarly shaped cutout on the top of the trunion, a rod with threads on one end and a button on the other and the spring that fits over the rod.  Install the foot from the top and from the bottom thread in the rod with spring.  If this is not clear enough, let me know and I will get off my lazy butt and take pics of the parts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
You might want to watch it when putting the folder back together. Mine had been staked with a punch, when they unscrewed it, it started messing up the threads. You might want to chase it with a tap and die first to clean up the threads. If I screwed mine in the way it was, I would have been scrood!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top