Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 9:41:13 PM EDT
Looking to do my first build and need some instruction any sites out there that you think will help also Looking for AK47 Exploded Veiw on the web "downloadable"  Just want to see how it all goes together.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 3:43:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 12:20:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Try the "Build it Yourself" forum at www.gunsnet.net. I'll probably be flamed for posting it, but I honestly could care less about the childish feud between the various boards out there. Unless you use the search feature first (on gunsnet), they initially might not be inclined to give you many responses, but you can find a lot using the search function.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Why would we flame you, just for recommending someone go to gunnutz? Just because it's your 1st post here, even though you think these are childesh board wars. Why not go to gunnutz? Anyone who goes to gunnutz only has to remember 1 or 2 things, and they will get along just fine there.
#1. DTHOR is thy lord God. His will is your command. Obey and suck his dick and he won't ban you. Oh Yeah, make sure you stay on your knees all the time, and only order from their vendors.
#2. Keep your cockholster shut about free speech and opinions, as those are expressly forbidden on that site!
Yeah, I guess that's about it. There are certainly more things one should know in order to get along on that site, but knowing those basics will cover your ass.

You think I'm kidding?

OJF
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#4]
go to Roderus custom gunworks and Ace arms site, they have some tutorials on building, plus links to other sites about builds. Unless you really don't care if you are helping to perpetuate an  out of control gun board, don't go to AK47.net. All childishness aside, The people who run that site would fit right in to Stalins or Hitler's World. And that's no bullshit!

OJF
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top