Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/19/2003 10:55:07 AM EDT
OK, I saw a thread in AK DISCUSSIONS around halloween, and am really interested in these front sight/gas block combo's.  I didn't wish to revive the thread in AK DISCUSSIONS, rather more in HERE (B.I.Y.) as that is what I am doing....

Original thread: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=58244

I have seen KVAR's Bulgarian front sight post / gas block combo ($80): www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=216&1=235&3=456

and their KRINKOV combo ($90): www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=216&1=235&3=243

There were these on the previous thread:

The first is from sopmodm4 and looks like a production piece ($??):

The second was made by Mike at ORF, looks KINDA like a RUSSKIE job ($??):

OK, so I want one!  Preferably the cheapest that will fit a SAR2....  I don't mean to sound too cheap, but, that is why I got an AK for the "frugal-ness" of it....
I appreciate your time & help!

-William
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The first is from sopmodm4 and looks like a production piece ($??):

Hey, I like that one! *Is* it a production piece??? Where can it be ordered from???

<drool>...  ;)
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top