Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/3/2003 5:14:42 PM EDT
I did and I got taken for $10.  The guy is an a fraud.  I ordered the print about 2 1/2 months back.  Still dont a print, my $10, or a returned email stating why.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 2:48:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Do we need to modify or caveat the link to those plans? Can you I/M me any details?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#2]
That guy is an administrator over at Roderus custom gun site, on the FAL sub category. Contact him.
                OJF
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
He's apparantly having some trouble getting in contact with folks.
Having dealt with him for well over a year, I believe it's just one of those Internet problems that will eventually be solved.
I've seen several instances where a private individual steps into the commercial market in a small way over the internet and gets either overwhelmed with orders, or finds that life's problems make it hard to conduct business.
Hang in there and as soon as we hear from him again, I'm sure he'll set things straight.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:15:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's an update on Ulfrikr...
"I talked to Rick today. He said he is still alive and kickin'.
He said life hasn't been to good to him lately. I didn't go into details with him and i figured it was none of my business. He said that his plotter is broken, but he working on getting it fixed so he can get prints to all the people he owes. He wants everyone to know that he is not trying to screw anybody and he will make it right with everybody as soon as he can. He says will return to the board as soon as possible also. He also told me to Quote Mark Twain for him "rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated".  Hopefully we will hear from him again very soon. Lets all keep him in our hopes and prayers so maybe whatever is troubling him will soon pass. "
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Whatever troubles he's having he should not be using as an excuse. If he cannot carry through on his committments, he needs to shut down his site until he can. If he can't send out those prints he advertizes, he needs to refund peoples money. He needs to contact people and tell them what is going on. I'v emailed him twice, with no reply. Tomorrow, I'm contacting PayPal. They say that THEY will do something, which will probably affect his PayPal account. If he won't contact us, then I'm not going to worry about him and his troubles. I'm going to take whatever action I deem necessary to retrieve my money.
             OJF
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top