Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/16/2003 10:00:09 PM EDT
Well it's an AK, sort of.
Looking to purchase a Galil receiver, anyone have one?
                           Pete
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:14:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I am looking for one also.  Are there any alternatives out there other than the Hesse receivers?
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:36:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Hard searching can occassionally find you a post ban IMI reciever, one of the rare ones imported by O.F. Mossberg when they were distributing Galils.

Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:12:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Contact Derek Huffman @ AzexArms. Last I saw, he was compiling a list of people interested in a run of custom made ones, I suggested he come over here and post it, but he hasn't yet.

The email I received from him says that he has about 60 names on his list, which would indicate a good chance of the deal going through.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Contact Derek Huffman @ AzexArms. Last I saw, he was compiling a list of people interested in a run of custom made ones, I suggested he come over here and post it, but he hasn't yet.

The email I received from him says that he has about 60 names on his list, which would indicate a good chance of the deal going through.

That is good news as he was looking for a minimum of 50 people to get this going according to his post at FALfiles.  At last, there is hope!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies, guys. Those sound like some good leads.
                      Pete
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top