Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/15/2003 10:48:32 AM EDT
i built an amd kit on a hesse receiver and am experiancing a problem.  the disconector is not grabbing the hammer and allowing the hammer to follow the slide back forward.

what can i do to fix this?

steve
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
sorry should have added info
using global trades htd
disconector catches when pushing it down by hand

disc doesn't catch when cycling the bolt.  bolt doesn't seem to be pushing the hammer down far enough

steve
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 3:55:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:01:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like the same problem I had with my AMD. I initially used the original H/T/D, and the hammer followed the bolt back up after the initial shot. Someone told me to cut the tail off the disconnecter, and am now having no problems at all.
            OJF
P.S. Get rid of the Century crap. Very poorly made, crappy machineing, pisspoor customer service, ect., ect., ect.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top