Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/11/2003 11:15:16 AM EDT
Hello everyone! I just wanted to know If its possible for me to build an ak 47 type rifle with the resources I have available? I have acces to a shop that has several diffrent types of presses, although none are specificaly for gun barrels. We also have various rivetting equipment and every type of welding machine available. I've owned a couple AK's but never built one. Is this like the AR-15? Or does it take experiance to complete on of these. I already know about the NFA rules like the evil features and the 6 usa made parts. I would just like to know about assembly if anyone could help. I would appreciate it very much! Thanks to all and keep up the good topics!  headbang.gif        
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 6:25:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good! I want to get a global trades kit
but with a wooden stock, "no folder". What reciever should I use? I want a cheap one that will work ok, not anything fancy like a milled one. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top