Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 1:30:36 PM EDT
**Cross posted with hometown - CO**

Hey y'all. Just wondering if there are any Colorado AK builders out there. I've had an AMD kit sitting in the safe for a while, but which the looks of things, I think I need to get it built while I have the means and build parts are somewhat still available. I already have a 100% receiver, just need someone with a press and the know how to help me put the rest together. I'm in the metro area but would be willing to make a drive.

If anyone knows of any pending build parties, let me know.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:27:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I live on the Western slope of Colorado. I'm getting ready for two builds, one being a near NOS Hungarian underfolder and I'm going to start the first build with a Romanian G, both with original barrels and NDS receivers. I still have a few more things to get before I'm ready to start such as AK-builder tools. email me to start a build party
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top