Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]
In before locked for wrong forum.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
i did not know bin laden was a sailor?buired at sea?bulls*&^
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:12:35 AM EDT
[#3]
The claim is no one would accept his body within the required time a body should be buried after death.  Personally I think they should have dragged him behind the ship as shark bait.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it not sad that The American Navy had to do the right thing according to Muslim Law but I bet the 911 pilots didn't say a prayer for the people they were going to kill when they wrecked the jets....I'm glad they put a bullet in his head and chest but that is standard practice for anyone in a SWAT situation.... If they would have brought him back alive it would have cost us millions to keep him alive and tri him.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is it not sad that The American Navy had to do the right thing according to Muslim Law but I bet the 911 pilots didn't say a prayer for the people they were going to kill when they wrecked the jets....

No, its not sad.  It is a testament to the thoughts and deeds of freemen who believe in doing the right thing, even when it isn't popular, fun, or easy.  We are better than those we fight, and we prove it every day because we don't behead our captives, we don't use rape as leverage, and we uphold our beliefs even when its difficult.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#6]
IBTL
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
in the ak build forum?
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top