Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 12:25:27 AM EDT
I posted this in the hometown section and received only 1 response so hopefully I'll get a few more over here.

I recently purchased a PSL and am wanting to have the barrel cut down to 19", recrowned to 11 degrees and have it re threaded for a Nodak style Tabuk flash hider.

I live in the DFW area by Joe Pool lake.

I also have a Romanian G build that needs the gas block straightened out as well as the front sight... so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jerry

dpd06
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Give me a few years I'll probably be down that way.  Until then any gun smith should be able to cut down, crown and thread a barrel.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Jeff with Priority Tool and Machine can do it no problem. He's a SOT and I have him do all my barrel work. He's located in Rockwall, but I always meet him at Ammo Depot in Caddo Mills.

He's starting his own line of suppressors and they sound pretty good. He comes to Ammo Depot most Wendesdays and Saturdays to test fire stuff he's working on if you want to meet him in person some time.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top