AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 4:33:30 PM EDT
Hey guys,
Well some of my favorite builds have been the tantals-
Got a friend getting into building.
So looking for a kit-man they are getting $$
But guess they all are drying up.
Anyway-who do you guys think have the best tantal kits-And{iknow im asking alot HA}
but best price too.
ANY info greatly appreciated like always.
Thanks German55
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, how about some help. I'm that noob that german's going to be helping out. I am familiar with a few places - ftf, copes, gunthings orf, apex. Any help will be appreciated. Just looking for something in a 5.45. Tantal would be nice. Open to others.
Thanks Guys
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
just ordered a tantal kit from these guys, haven't got it yet so i can't say anything about the quality.  i paid 350 for it and i believe in "you get what you pay for" so who knows what it will look like.  i am just looking to build one and have a plinking gun.\

http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FG&Product_Code=473&Category_Code=PK+PARTSKITS
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:06:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You might want to try Brad @ www.gunthings.com for a really nice Tantal kit

That is who im really leaning to-seems like around $350 is the going price.
I have ordered from brad and he does have some nice kits.
Probably going to order by next week-so any more info keep it coming.
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered one from Florida gun works for 350 but I'm not sure if it's a numbers matching one and they don't have a number to call so I can't ask them if it is.  if it's a matching one then I'm going to get a custom serialized receiver for it from nodak spud.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Classic arms has built ones for $475....those kits are getting awfully rich...
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top