Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/2/2008 8:57:04 AM EDT
Anyone here have an experience building an uzi from a parts kits?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:16:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#2]
It's something I want to do. I have a receiver, with some of the parts. Need to find a semi-parts kit, but they seem to go very fast.
It's cheaper to buy a Vector tho. I think.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I was gonna do that but the more research I did (not that much though) the more it looked like it was gonna be really expensive to convert a full to a semi.

Crap, I didn't even know there were semi parts kits.

P
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 3:24:02 AM EDT
[#4]
the hottest thing at the moment is using a soumi kit as the base for several different builds ....the sgn-9 even a thompson clone off that kit ....modifying the bolt and then building off of what you have in the spare parts box under your bench.......with romy g's gone it where the hobby is headed.... jmho
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top