Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2008 5:30:21 AM EDT
Global of course went out of business, BUT it was bought out by Elk River Tool & Die Co. and they have the 1.6mm recievers so just look em up on the net and give them a call, very helpful!
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought one for a MAK-90 build with Gary at Overland. I did a quick test fit and everything was just fine. Can't wait to get this back from Overland.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Where are you finding MAK 90 kits?  
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where are you finding MAK 90 kits?  
Sometimes they show up on the auction sites.  Seen one last week, on gunbroker iirc.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I put my order in and sent off a money order yesterday... I will let you know how it all works out in respect to time in shipping, quality, customer service ect.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Well Customer Service so far gets an A+ from me!! The lady you will get on the phone is just a lovely lady to talk to! And she is married to a gunsmith which gets a plus from me, who incidently makes AK's at Elk River AND IS a Moderator here at AR15.com. And let me say to you sir you are one lucky guy!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#6]
O Yeah... my reciever ships TOMORROW!! Now thats service!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top