Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 4:41:56 PM EDT
I finished both of these builds about a month ago.
I built the underfolder on a fixed stock Vulcan receiver (I think it was Vulcan centerfire had them a while ago for like $30).  I had do a lot of work with the dremel to cut out the underfolder holes after using the drill press.  I just oxphoblued the rivets and left the receiver the way it came, it's a pretty good match.  US parts used:  receiver, FCG, pistol grip and slant brake.

Pistol started as Romy G, I can't take credit for the shortening process of the barrel and piston, but i did shorten the gas tube and cut and fit the lower handguard.  I built it on a NDS-6 receiver as it comes marked from Nodak as a pistol above the serial number.  The grip is a polish fat grip and put on a 4 prong flash hider for looks.  I need to add the front handguard retainer and fit upper handguard wood and refinish the whole thing.

Both have been test fired and ran perfect.

http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2082ce3.jpg

img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2085bg8.jpg
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top