Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2013 5:29:26 PM EDT
Are these any good?  The store I work at has become a dealer and I'm wondering if their cleaners and lubes especially are any good.  The rods and brushes are well, rods and brushes.  But I'm really curious about how well their lubes work.
I know that 90% of what's out there will work just fine in over 90% of the real world uses, but for those few extreme uses...
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no experience with their cleaners and lube, but the rods are first rate.

They don't seem to be a widely sold in gun shops as other brands, so most people haven't tried the chemicals and lubes.
As a first quality company, I don't see their cleaners and lubes being substandard, but since there are no solvents or lubes that stand head and shoulders above the other brands, what you use is not critical.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#2]
they make good stuff, been around a long while
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top