Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/4/2006 5:52:11 PM EDT
I know there are few threads about this stuff but I decided to try it out based on a few posts from very few members. I cleaned my firearms by degreasing them. I then applied a light, thin coat of XF7 to them in all the normal places. After 250 rounds through my duty pistol during qualifications the XF7 was still in the places that I put it. The action is slick as a baby's ass also. I also have it in and on my AR15's. Same thing as above. I give this my two thumbs up (which means absolutely jack shit). Cleaning afterwards was no problem either. A little of this goes a long way. I have followed the cleaning and lube trends for awhile, trying to get the most protection and lubrication out of the products available. This stuff is really the shit! Give it a try. I know there are plenty of other lubes available but I really like this stuff.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally after preaching about XF-7 for a year someone has actually tried it, and has become a believer. I use it on all my weapon systems, and wouldn't use anything else unless I had to use only one product for cleaning, lubing and protecting. That would be CLP...IF I had to choose just one!

See it here at www.mdtactical.com and look for the XF-7 link.

Tack
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:05:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Finally after preaching about XF-7 for a year someone has actually tried it, and has become a believer. I use it on all my weapon systems, and wouldn't use anything else unless I had to use only one product for cleaning, lubing and protecting. That would be CLP...IF I had to choose just one!

See it here at www.mdtactical.com and look for the XF-7 link.

Tack

tack, I bought some after Grant with Gand R said it was some great stuff. I didn't even do a  search for it until I was looking for some more info on it. I saw your threads you started on the subject. I thought it was a small amount of lube for the money but a little really does go a long way!I have also used FP10 over the XF7 in my AR15s and it is very nice! I won't buy anything else. I just ordered two more syringes from Brownells just so I have plenty on hand.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top