Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 4:13:14 PM EDT
I own a Bushmaster XM15.  In the user manual, under the section that decribes how to clean your gun, there is a drawing of a double sided utility brush.  I've looked, and looked, and searched and searched but I can't seem to find this brush anywhere.   I know I don't need it, but I want it.   It looks like it woulb be a great brush.  

Any idea where I can find 1, or 2 or 3?   Thanks.

Lovesbeer99 (but shoots safe)
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Check your local sporting goods stores. I know Sportsmans Warehouse here carries them. It's just a basic GI cleaning brush. A cheap tooth brush works just as good.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Gun show or Brownell's HERE
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:55:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies but it's not the same brush.  The one in the picture I'm refering to is double sided on the same side of the handle.  You'll see what I mean if you open the Bushmaster manual.  

Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:58:39 AM EDT
[#4]
for some reason I though the title said "Have you seen this BUSH"

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:40:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone?

I answered already! This one is identical to the GI issue brush except it’s black. If you MUST have a GI issue green brush check your local gun show or Google for the GI brush. My local Gander Mountain, Sportsman Warehouse and Bass Pro shop carry these.

Klean Bore Nylon Brush
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks for the replies but it's not the same brush.  The one in the picture I'm refering to is double sided on the same side of the handle.  You'll see what I mean if you open the Bushmaster manual.  

Anyone?

If you're looking at the same page I am, page 13, that's not a brush.  It's a shitty drawing of a cleaing patch shoved through the eyelet on the end of a cleaning rod.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top