Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2005 6:50:14 PM EDT
This stuff is great! I've always been a pure CLP user until I read a Glen Zediker article and I thought I'd give it a try. I spent the $8.00 and had a 1 oz jar sent out to me. It arrived today and I pulled out my latest assembly of a pre-ban M4 which had a single stage trigger from hell as far as creep goes. I proceeded to pop the gun apart and placed a rice grain size ball of grease on the sear contact point and viola! Creep is gone, the let-off is crisp and as a added benefit, I swear to you that the trigger pull is reduced.

No, I don't work for the manufacturer nor do I receive a kickback for every jar sold. I just had to share the amazement on how well this product works.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:07:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I can see the pull being lighter and the triger smoother. Your creep is still there you just do not notice it because of the lube making things slicker.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top