Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2005 4:04:06 PM EDT
Any interest in roll pins and common things such a grip screws, moly lube etc. in small quantitys without the associated small order prices and shipping?

Every size roll pin used in the AR, blued steel.

Just curious.

TIA

Danny
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:32:53 AM EDT
[#1]
think someone does that already.

wanna say it was rbprecision or one of the site dealers
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I just put together a kit like that, I need a spring kit, all the coiled ones along with the detents(?)
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:13:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
think someone does that already.

wanna say it was rbprecision or one of the site dealers

I was wondering if anyone was offering this service since Ga. Precision went under. It's so many Dealers now that going through everyones site looking for this service was baffling to me.

Anyway, I now have about 250 gas tube roll pins, if anyone happens to need some, drop me a line.

They are ranging in price from 0.30 to 0.50 cents each from the dealers I checked.

I'll cut some loose @ 5 for $1.00 plus the cost of a stamp and envelope.

Danny
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top