Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2005 4:38:21 PM EDT
My cleaning, gunsmithing tools,spare parts and such in.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I like ammo cans...
They are tough, watertight, and come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
fishing tackle boxes work well.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:52:09 PM EDT
[#3]
MTM Case Guard.

They make many different boxes for gun owners and are top quality.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
fishing tackle boxes work well.

thats what I use. With the removable boxes and adjustable dividers
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#5]
i have a flambeau case that's made for cleaning guns.. has a built-in collapsable rifle rest in it.  holds everything i need for now, with room to spare.  all my extra stocks of cleaners and brushes, etc are stored elsewhere though, but i prefer it that way.

paid $20 for it.  pretty good size, should do most people fine.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:02:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
MTM Case Guard.

They make many different boxes for gun owners and are top quality.

+1 for the MTM cleaning stand. This is mine. I use clear partitioned plastic storage boxes for cleaning supplies and for storing parts.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:14:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Kobalt or crafstmen  2 or 3 drawer tool box.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Home Depot, one of their large single layer plastic tool boxes (they are made in Israel)  Has a clear see through top, handle and even a slide type lock -- it's great!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 on the MTM and small plastic organizer set up and a +1+1+1 for the Pilsner Urquel!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
+1+1+1 for the Pilsner Urquel!

Needs no explaining!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I have used the Black and Decker line of tool boxes from "Wally World" and funny I should read this now I just got back from there and upgraded since I keep on buying more stuff. I bought a roll away chest with handle made by Stanley that has two stacking tool boxes, the top one has a regular tray, 2 clear compartments useful for brushes and also a push out 180 degree parts bin. The bottom one is just a tub and I keep all of my brake cleaner and chemicals in there seperate from the other stuff, the top tub I just loaded up with tools. I don't think you can beat it for $24.

Rich
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top