Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 2:52:53 PM EDT
i just got one, so how do i use it, no directions

ar15 of course
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#1]
In the event you have a case head seperation you just place the BSE into the chamber and let the bolt ride up on the back of it. Pull back on the charging handle and out comes the broken shell. Think of it as placing another round into the chamber.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]
i tried that, no dice

a marine told me to use a spent casing and chamber it, it would stick to the inside of the broken case and pull it out upon extracting the case, it just resised the case

so what would be another way to get it out
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:59:29 AM EDT
[#3]
i still cannot get it out, so what do you do when the broken shell extractor does not get it out?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#4]
here are a couple pics to get you an idea of what the inside of the camber is doing

this brass case wa inserted in the chamber completely(bolt completely closed) in hopes of it sticking to the inside of the stuck case and pulling it out when the bolt was opened, it just resised it for me
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top