Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2004 8:34:25 AM EDT
I believe Milfoam and Forrest foam are the same thing. This stuff is very hard to find but I found out that Wal Mart now has it under the Outers name. I Called Milfoam in Findland to ask them and they confirmed the Outers foaming bore cleaner is rebottled Milfoam under license. Being that Wal Mart has it it is cheeper and easy to get now

I tried it once so far but have not yet found out if it works as advertised. It is advertised to remove all types of folwing with no scrubbing. Just let the foam sit for 30 minutes. Anyone try this stuff yet?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone use this stuff yet?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if it has ammonia in it?  The copper removers use ammonia but is harmful if left in a chrome lined bore for very long.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think so as it says it leaves a protective coating that prevents rust. It says compleetly safe and will not harm anything even the wood.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top