Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 8:05:14 AM EDT
I prefere to shop online as I feel I get a better selection as oppossed to driving to one place.

Any good places to order cleaning supplies online (rods, brushes, etc)??

Thanks,
Rob
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]sinclairintl.com[/url]

[url]midsouthshooters.com[/url]

[url]midwayusa.com[/url]

[url]grafandsons.com[/url]

[url]georgiaprecision.com[/url]

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Rebel!
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#3]
While I perfer and otis clean kit, for most everything else GPSS is a great place to shop on line.Tommy is a great guy. Check him out and also has small parts shipping cost which alot of places don't have. WD
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's my plug for midwayusa.com...fast and professional service...plus I like giving fellow Missourians business...just my opinion...

Aside from "In State" companies I have had really good luck w/ brownell's as well as sinclair intl. (love their AR lug recess tool)...
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top