Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/9/2003 9:20:04 AM EDT
I want to get a cleaning rest/stand/whatever to set the rifle on when cleaning. This is a STD service rifle.  I have heard the cleaning vice from Tipton is good, and I know MTM makes a few different ones.  What are people using?  I dont have a big need for it to be too portable as it will be sitting in the garage.
Thanks! - Jeremy
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I use both of these:
[url]http://www.mtmcase-gard.com/products/shooting/gunm.html[/url]

Dave S
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the MTD unit picutured in the top left of the site listed by DaveS. Works great and has plenty of storage space for all my cleaning supplies. $23.00 at Wal-Mart.

Shabo
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Don’t know that it’s quite what you’re looking for, but I use the Sinclair AR-15/AR-10 Cleaning Cradle myself.

Admittedly, it’s a little pricey and is weapon specific.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats for the suggestions.  I went off to Wal Mart and got the $22 MTM stand.  Works just fine.
--Jeremy
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top