Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:16:51 PM EDT

What did I do wrong?  It has been many years since I installed an AR trigger, did I do something stupid?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you read the instructions?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I checked mine and mine doesn't rotate.  Is your lower old and well used?  I suppose the holed would eventually wear out.  You might want to call Geissele and see what they have to say.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Lower has a few trigger pulls on it, the Stock Trigger I just took out was not rotating.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Talk to Geissele Tech Support (for peace of mind):  they will tell you it's normal (assuming spring installed correctly; I can't view pix).
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine does the same thing yous does.  

But its hard to notice that cause I try and look through the sights when I yank the trigger
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:55:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Pins rotate, so what?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#9]
some people worry about the rotating pins wearing out the receivers or having slop in the action.

I use some light duty loctite and carefully put a small drop on each end of the pin at the receivers.  No rotating pins now.  Just make sure that you don't put enough loctite to drip into the hammer and trigger.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#10]

This.

The KNSs were made to prevent the pins from walking out, which 99.9% of the time is due to the hammer spring being installed upside down.

If the man who makes the trigger says not to use them, I wouldn't use them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This.

The KNSs were made to prevent the pins from walking out, which 99.9% of the time is due to the hammer spring being installed upside down.

If the man who makes the trigger says not to use them, I wouldn't use them.

I am not going to worry about it
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top