Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2009 11:19:58 PM EDT
Hello,

First time posting here, I thought I would share.  Just built my first AR, had ejection problems my first time out.  First 50 rounds thru no problems, then I started having issues.  Almost every other round FTE.  I stripped the rifle down and discovered the problem on the bolt, the roll pin holding the ejector in place was not driven in all the way and catching on the keys slowing the bolt/carrier down.  Drove the pin in and staked it for sake keeping, no damage to the keys.  Have to wait until next session to confirm fix.  Once everything checks out I'll post back.  Bolt/carrier assembly from del-ton.

Foot
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:18:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top