Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/5/2007 9:01:12 PM EDT
I have a new Armalite with thier M4 style feedramps.  Went to shoot it--loaded a mag, hit the bolt release, and the round tip stopped as it caught between the barrel extension and the lower reciever cuts.  I finally got it to shoot a few mags but it would still jam periodically in the same place causing bullet set back into the cartridge.  I tossed about 10 rounds out of 60 or so I shot.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/6/2007 7:45:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/6/2007 7:58:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I did clean and lube it well.  The mags, D&H, CProducts, and Colt 20 rnd all had issues.  They do work fine in my other rifles.  The 20 rnd Colt was the least problematic though.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#3]
What type of ammo are you using?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
new production m193 type from various manf as ell as WWB, ADCOM, etc.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Time to use the factory warranty.  Ask them to cover the shipping.
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top