Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/26/2006 3:23:20 PM EDT
    I was out shooting today and my trigger would not reset itself everytime. This probably haapened 5 to 10 times in 300 rds. Then when I went to put the gun on safe my saftey wouldnt turn. I had to wiggle the saftey to get it unstuck and then my trigger would reset and work fine. The rifle is 3 years old and probably has 5 to 7 thousand rounds through it. I just oiled the springs the last time I cleaned about a week ago. I used a small amount of remoil. Any suggestions would be great. Is it time to replace the springs??
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the fast response Dano I will try that and see if that was the problem.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like that was the problem found a primer when I pulled the trigger out.  Thanks alot for your help.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this guy good or What..............
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Fairly common problem when shooting commercial ammo with non-staked primers.....

Mike
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top