Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:06:02 AM EDT
I have never had this before, so please excuse these (childish) questions.

I have a 20" SS Barrel, Colt BCG, unknown Bolt, Cavalry Arms Lower and a "Keyhole" upper.

I am using USGI magazines. Which in the ARMY I have NEVER had any issues with. And have not had any troubles with until now.

While using WWB brass cased AMMO, I have no issues. I recently acquired a case of Wolf AMMO and was trying that out. Out of 100 rds. I had 7 FTFs. Another person at the range suggested the steel cases were not expanding to seal the chamber and that I may have a chamber that is worn.

How do I check the dimensions of the chamber?

Is Wolf THAT bad on a SS chamber? Is Wolf bad period?

UPDATE****************************

I contacted Wolf and the particular lot that I received is a known bad lot. I received the return shipping labels and will receive the replacement Ammo shortly.

Overall experience with Wolf so far has been positive. Time will tell however.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:28:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
bunp for update....................
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top