Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 11:21:21 PM EDT
I`ve been using Win Q3131 and other brands and all seem to put the empties about 10- 12 feet away in my Cot H-BAR. Is this an acceptable distance?  Is this a problem? And what should I do to remedy this if it is ejecting the empties too far? ie, a extra power recoil spring from Brownells?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
That's about what mine do.  As long as they eject reliably and end up together, be happy.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Various loads, and the tension on your buffer spring and ejector spring all have an effect on how far the empty cases land from your weapon. 10-12 feet is normal, and ideally (with a properly lubed gun with the same load) the rounds should fall in fairly close proximity of each other.

Tack
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top