Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/2/2004 9:24:20 PM EDT
And now my takedown pin comes completely off the lower. I didn't notice anything abnormal while I was shooting, and didn't find anything in the lower reciver while cleaning it either. What parts am I missing, so I can try to find replacements?

BTw, I've had my AR for a little over a year, but this is the first time anything like this has happened, so I don't have a clue!

Thanks,
Dan
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:26:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I believe I see it.  Looking at the lower assembly guide, the detent pin goes into the lower and then the spring, correct?

Also, does anyone have a suggestion for a good list of small parts to keep on hand? I'd hate to order a dollar worth of parts and then pay 5 bucks for shipping! I'd like to kind of make ot worth my while.

Thanks again guys,
Dan
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you very much Tweak!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#5]
tag
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#6]
good stuff thanks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:41:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey don't forget things like:

extractor
firing pin
buffer spring

Just remember, Murphy can strike anytime, any where, any place.
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top